Wish Me A Merry Christmas - Fundraiser: Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome your questions and are happy to answer them. Here are some FAQs to get you started!
- How big are the It's OK Wish Me a Merry Christmas buttons?
- How much does a button cost?
- Do you give bulk discounts?
- How much is shipping & handling?
- How long after placing my order can I expect to receive my buttons?
- Which forms of payment are accepted?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- How can I help spread the word about the Campaign?
- I know I want to fundraise with Wish Me A Merry Christmas; when is the latest I can place an order with you?
- How much money can I actually make with this fundraiser?
- Is this fundraiser just like all the others out there?
- How does the Wish Me a Merry Christmas Campaign compare to other fundraisers?
- How do I order my It's OK Wish Me a Merry Christmas buttons?
- Can I return any unsold buttons to you for a refund?
- What if my item arrives damaged?
- I have more questions for you – how can I contact you?
1. How big are the buttons?
Each "It's OK, Wish Me A Merry Christmas™" button is 2.25 inches in diameter, which is a standard button size.
2. How much does a button cost?
- Individuals may purchase buttons directly from the Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign in lots of 5 (for $3 each), 10 (for $2.50 each), or 25 (for $2.00 each). Click here to purchase buttons directly. Individuals may also purchase buttons locally from one of our Charter Churches or Community Impact Churches. Click here to see if there is a Charter Church or Community Impact Church in your city.
Purchasing Buttons for the Fundraiser
- "It's OK, Wish Me A Merry Christmas™" buttons are purchased through the Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign for $1.50 each and must be ordered in denominations of 50 buttons (50 x $1.50 = $75 per lot).
Selling Buttons for the Fundraiser
- The recommended price for selling a button is $5 each. This price, however, is negotiable and dependent upon your church's selling desires. If you would like to lower the price, you may feel free to do so. Likewise, if you think the campaign buttons would sell at a higher price in your area, you are welcome to do that, as well, thus boosting profits for you, too! No matter what price you set, you still only pay $1.50 for each button ($75 per lot of 50 buttons) and keep 100% of the profits you earn.
3. Do you give bulk discounts?
Yes. The best price on the buttons is $1.50 for lots of 50. If you are planning to purchase 20 or more lots of 50 (1000+ buttons), please contact us for volume discounts.
4. How much is shipping & handling?
For orders of up to 10 buttons or up to 5 car magnets the shipping and handling is USPS flat rate of $7.95. For orders above these amounts and Combo Packs the shipping and handling is calculated by zip code and weight. You can calculate your shipping prices and options in the shopping cart by clicking here
5. How long after placing my order can I expect to receive my buttons?
Orders placed before 2:00 PM EST will be processed within three business days of receipt. Please allow 10 business days from processing for the arrival of your shipment.
6. Which forms of payment are accepted?
The Wish Me a Merry Christmas Campaign accepts payments through Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
7. How do you protect my personal information?
The Wish Me a Merry Christmas Campaign will never share your shipping information with a third party. Additionally, our shopping cart is completely encrypted for a fully secure checkout. For your added safety, our website is also encrypted through SSL.
8. How can I help spread the word about the Campaign?
The best way to help spread the word about the Campaign is by encouraging your church to get involved, using the buttons as either an evangelism resource or as a fundraiser. We have some great ideas for how to help churches maximize the impact on your local community on our Ideas page
9. I know I want to fundraise with Wish Me A Merry Christmas; when is the latest I can place an order with you?
You may order buttons at any time during the year for your fundraiser. Please allow 12 business days for buttons to arrive for fundraiser distribution purposes.
10. How much money can I actually make with this fundraiser?
The Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign allows its participants to make a minimum of 50% profit for each button sold and 54% profit on the car magnets. To see how you can make higher profits, please see 'Selling Buttons' under the "How much does a button cost?" headline.
11. Is this fundraiser just like all the others out there?
Absolutely not! By selling "It's OK, Wish Me A Merry Christmas™" buttons, you not only make a 50% profit on the buttons, and a 54% profit on the car magnets, but you become a part of and strengthen the Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign. Your involvement is about so much more than selling buttons, it is about changing the way America speaks and preserving the future Christmas!
12. How does this compare to other fundraisers?
Most other fundraisers out there tell you the maximum possible profit you can make with them. What they do not tell you is that you have to sell 3000 units to make that profit! With the Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign fundraiser, you make 50% profit on the buttons and 54% profit on the car magnets – and keep 100% of it – 100% of the time.
13. How do I order my buttons?
to order online.
You may also call (800) 487-7137 to place an order by phone.
14. Can I return any unsold buttons to you for a refund?
We are sorry, but the Wish Me A Merry Christmas Campaign will not accept returns on buttons, either in full or partial lots.
15. What if my item arrives damaged?
We try our best to make sure your items arrive in perfect condition. But occasionally accidents happen in shipping transit. Should your items arrive damaged, please take a photograph and send it to us. We would be happy to replace your items at no additional charge to you.
16. I have more questions for you – how can I contact you?
You may contact us by phone (800) 487-7137
Or e-mail us at email@example.com
We are open Monday through Friday 9AM to 4:30PM (EST)
Click here to go to the Button Ordering page